I’m pretty silly so I’ve realised I’ve doubled booked for when I was supposed to be going to the races for the first time. Daft. I’ve doubled booked with my holiday to Ibiza though so it’s really not all too bad ;)
Either way, I’m still sharing the pic with some lovely choices from Coast as it’s a fairly fun way to choose something new. I’m gutted I’m not going to the races but give this a try and choose your summer outfit if you make a race.
I’d love outfit 6… in black of course ;)
- This outfit is ideal for every casual summer event, whether it’s downplayed with a jacket for a BBQ with friends and family or dressed up with a pair of wedges and statement jewellery for a more upscale garden party or a Family Day at the races. A floaty floral top will keep you looking and feeling cool, and paired with tailored trousers you’ll look effortlessly stylish without feeling overdressed.
- Dress it up or dress it down; a brightly coloured skirt will help you stand out at any event you’re attending this summer while sticking to events that have a dress code. Stunning separates like these paired with on-trend metallic accessories will give a unique twist to the outfits you usually see at the races or small scale weddings.
- This outfit is the perfect solution to flatter a gorgeous figure while keeping the look appropriate for church weddings or all day events that run into cooler nights (such as a day at the races followed by dinner in town!) with thick shoulder straps and a wrap to cover up. Dance the night away in this look with a pair of wedges or flats, or keep it looking formal with sensible court heels.
- Highlight those pretty pins with this gorgeous short dress with ombre colour detailing, and keep cool for long days in the sun with straps exposing your shoulders. Throw on a pair of comfortable wedges to see you through garden parties – including the greatest British garden party of them all at Glorious Goodwood! – and outdoor weddings, or style it up with a pair of stilettos for nights out with the girls.
- For a simply stylish look, a multi-tie maxi dress will cover your every desire for a perfect summer event dress. The adjustable neckline will flatter a large bust, while the light shade will complement a range of skin tones. Keep warm for evening events that carry on into the small hours (Newmarket Live Music Nights anyone?) with a pretty wrap, or let the dress stand out on its own with pretty jewellery.
- This is an outfit that will take you from day to night, being smart enough for a day in the office or corporate hospitality at the races and super stylish when paired with a set of killer heels for a night out with the girls (we’re looking at you Kempton…). Who says you need to get your legs out for an on trend look this season? This jumpsuit will show off a range of gorgeous figures and see you through every summer event.
Here’s a few more hat’s I’d have liked!